Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Topic of the day : Music

Hello there, have you ever heard music before? Hopefully you have, but a better question would be what kind of music do you enjoy? Some are Rockers, some are Rappers, some are just a little bit of everything, but what happens when your too loyal to music? Mosh pits and fights? I think its funny when people can't stand other people because of stereo types. Are you a person who gets looked down upon for what music you stand for or are you someone who looks down on people? I think people are getting to personal about music genres that they forget what music is all about. Sometimes when I ask people why they like a certain song the response I get is "I don't know? " I mean I can understand if someone said they think it sounds cool, but nope they dont even know that, so are you a person who knows what they like and likes music because they believe in it, or are you someone who just goes with the flow?

No comments:

Post a Comment